Friday, November 9, 2012

Pink or Blue????



Yesterday was a big day in the Unger family.  Ty woke up smiling and extra excited because he knew it was secret day.  He couldn’t wait to find out if he was going to have a little brother or a little sister.  In fact he couldn’t stop talking about it.  Well, he was saying “cat, cat” and “Da, Da.”  But I know he meant “I can’t wait to find out if we are having a brother or a sister.” 
When I was expecting Ty, I knew he wasn’t a girl.  That’s the feeling I had.  I just knew he wasn’t a girl.  This time around I felt completely different.  I just knew I was baking a girl.  I’ve been carrying differently.  I’ve had three strangers tell me I was having a girl.  The night before the ultrasound, Jason and I did the “wedding ring” test.  (An old wives tale.  Tie your wedding ring to a string and hold it over your belly.  If it swings in a circle, it’s a girl.  If it swings back and forth, it’s a boy.)  We got circles! 
So yesterday was the ultrasound and here’s the results:
Start buying stock in tutu, sparkles and hair bows!  Baby Girl Unger will be here in March!
PS Have you entered to win a library of books from Tommy Nelson?  Enter Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment