Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Week of Peace


A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.
 Psalms 14:30 NIV
         I heard this scripture this morning and it dazzled in my spirit.  Do ya’ll know how close comparison and envy are?  Oooo I better be careful. Last week was kind of heavy.  I was working on a set of feelings that I needed to just get over, which is sometimes easier said than done.  Well, always easier said than done. Thanks to all ya’ll who really came along side me and encouraged me.  I have a feeling I will be revisiting those comments in moments of melancholy for years!
      I’m making this week a week of peace.  Seeking out, meditating on and writing about things in my life that bring me peace.  I want to give life to my body and make sure none of that comparison got into my bones.  I hope ya’ll will join me on this journey and take some time to bring peace to your hearts and life to your bodies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment