Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby Ty's First Slice of Pizza


 I may be bias, but my Ty is the cutest baby that has ever crawled this earth.  He is ten and a half months old now and growing bigger every day. A few days ago, I realized he would be one soon and he was probably ready to eat “people food.”  (As opposed to baby food.  Not cat food or dog food.)  I make most of his baby food so he eats a lot of real food but he is ready to CHEW.  As you may already know, Jason loves pizza.  Maybe more than he loves me.  Tonight Ty had his first slice of pizza.  A milestone in our house.

Wow! Is all this for me?
I think I love pizza.


Mama, help me.  I'm new at this.

2 comments:

  1. He really is cute! And, a lot of babies do refuse to eat people food, so it's good for you that he is so cooperative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, to be honest, he didn't really eat the pizza. He want to play with it too much. haha
      Thanks for the comment.
      Abbie

      Delete