Monday, April 1, 2013

Here’s the post you’ve been waiting for…




Announcing.... 
Emily Grace 
Burke 
                    Unger
  
Emily Grace was born via c-section at 10:03am on March 25, 2013.  She weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces (Ty was 6lbs, 3oz)  and 19 ¾ inches long (Ty was 19 inches.)  
Emily Grace’s birthday was the most peaceful day of my life.  I know this isn’t the word usually used to describe birthin’ a baby, but for me, this word fits. 
 God was so good to me.  He gave me a “do-over” and this time my baby came into the world surrounded by peace and calm.      
 


Stay tuned for the complete story and more pictures.







P.S. Here’s a sneak peak at the birth announcement…


Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. :) So happy to hear the peace that was with you as she entered this world and your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.dbyham.blogspot.comApril 4, 2013 at 10:25 AM

    I'm so glad it was peaceful :-) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete