I have been on Pintrest once. I really enjoyed the hours I spent looking and looking and looking, until my eyes started to cross, at the little pictures of inspiration.
I have another crafty creation to show you. (Check out Spray Paint it Sunshine Yellow.) I found a picture of this on Pintrest and figured out how to make one.
It’s a magnetic picture frame to honor artwork on the fridge. Ty isn’t painting any works of art yet, but I’ll be ready when he does. For now I just like the way it looks and I put invitations for all the wedding festivities we are attending this weekend inside it.
I found this old frame at a thrift shop for two dollars! Talk about a bargain. I already had spray paint, so this project only cost about six dollars.
If you want the directions:
2. Using pliers, remove the metal tabs that held the glass and backing in place.
3. Sand the frame if the wood is rough. This is an upcycled treasure, so some nicks give it character.
4. Spray paint the frame any color of the rainbow. Let it dry according to the paint directions.
5. Using a hot glue gun, glue a magnet to the back of each corner. Let glue cool.
6. Put it on the fridge. Stand back and be amazed at your work.